Basic English for Hospitality
English is a mandatory language to master in the field of Hospitality. English is highly essential for written communication and conversations in Hospitality. This training will cover basic English used in the hospitality industry. The training includes knowledge, skills, and work attitudes required for oral communication in English at the basic operational level of hospitality.
- Vocabulary Related to Hospitality
- Greetings and Salutations
- Conversations for Guest Check-in and Check-out at Hotels
- Describing Hotel Facilities
- Explaining Attractions and Places around the Hotel and City
- Giving Directions
- Using Formal and Informal Sentences
- Communication via Phone and Face-to-Face
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further assistance.